logo
ACiDMETALFM RADIOPLAYER

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Lashes Of Tongue

Good...so good day to you all fanboy...Ahaha.so it come again to this moment where i serve you juicy stuff from my alien head....Now....I would like to bring the attention to you all to my pain that I just like to shout out loud but couldn't..Sigh..Some peoples I just feel like punching their face you know..There is this person who attitude is just like too much for me.He.Yes he the only son and such stupid man is he.Doesn't know other people feeling but himself . Maybe I don't understand him but from what I see and experienced, he like to hang out long inside a cubicle. Like to buys stuff because he can afford it but complain that he doesn't have enough money. Fuck off! He only know himself.If someone block his interest he becomes grumpy pig ass!! Always grumbling so that other people know it..He recite prayer but at the same time use his tongue to say such idiot word like fuck, shit etc...If you guys see him he will appear to be devout.But from my eye.He is a blind as dark of night without star....

And of course there these several people who thought they know it all..I really don't respect to these people.I DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE PEOPLE who says stuff he isn't even studied or related to..I mean religion man...They speculate other religion just because they have achieved respected rank in religion...Hah..like they ever read a full book of the referred religion itself. They even criticize other religion and they think their religion is the most holy and perfect..Just like a person who sees an ant at the island but never saw the dinosaur in front of their nose....So sad...And there this person who persuade person from other religion to join their religion.But themselves is no better than a bitch..They create relationship with their own gender and they tell me their religion still awesome?Pwharrrr Niamah ooh...I can see the growing tendencies of people in this religion to have relationship with their own gender rather than vice versa...Hahahaha...So long doomed religion..Even if all people in this country convert to their religion. Who cares..I know my religion in my heart and head.I don't just follow but never look at the dark side of the religion itself...hahah I know the history because it is written all over the place.It's just the blind unable to see the truth here...Byeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers