logo
ACiDMETALFM RADIOPLAYER

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Protect The Unprotected




         Hello…The things is I had associated myself with Etiqa Takaful. It’s outside of the college jurisdiction but well I did it because it does sound interesting and I will benefit from it if I really put my heart into this career. Well the thing is before this,we had been exposed to new and unheard of type of career such as Financial adviser. However, those job require a person with high mathematical skills. But I am not one of those who unfortunately doesn’t like such work associating me with high level of calculations. Moreover,recently I just revealed something. It’s about our practical course…From what I heard, we are to work with bank…Now that is a very general statement right..Anyone can work or relate its job with any bank.But now it’s becoming clear to me, the truth is we were given choice to go through practical course. There is becoming a Takaful advisor or go with the   Immigration..Well, either aren’t bad at all. But because it is fate I guess, I have met a Etiqa agent director@AD with several of my classmate during working on one of our assignment. From there onward my mind have just went enlightenment. Maybe because the the payout from becoming a Takaful adviser is practically unlimited and thus can make me rich…Yaay..And all I have to do is meeting with different people and ask them to make a saving with Etiqa Takaful. But it’s more than that, by saving we also helping out those in need of help in term of money…Because in Etiqa,we create saving but at the same way, we donate a certain sum of money annually into an account that is created just to collect money from every Takaful member ..But wait by saving in Etiqa, we actually had made an investment. These types of investment is a low risk types and will not cost a run on your money. So as of today, I become unofficially a Etiqa Takaful adviser under Imtiyaz agency..Yes that is my company name..Just you all wait till I got my money license.. I will seek out people and try my best to help out them to prepare for their financial planning..Whah hey..This is also one of Financial Adviser task yes…Ehehehe..for now this is what I will do to generate money…So HELP ME OUT HERE…..
END

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers