logo
ACiDMETALFM RADIOPLAYER

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Out Of The Blue

         Hello,I am sorry for not updating my blog regularly..I thought I can keep up this blog up to date but It seem that I can't.Well,to tell all of you our semester is shorter than before.That's why I need to catch up with my study..There a lot of assignment,whether in group or individual that need to be settled with..Okay, Firstly,I'm facing a tough subject here..Financial...Other than that..I got grading for Taekwando..Next week..Hah..training? not regularly..What's been loafing inside my mind is that, our semester been shorten..Now we are chasing the syllibus to meet the UUM timetable..I don't think I could manage this.But anyhow    
now I am resorting to plan B...Go With The Flow....That way no stress big enough that I can't handle.For now I am okay with the the way things are. Things that happened these couple of weeks is,news of  sadly departed Steven Jobs..The very person who gave birth to Apple and creator of much anticipated Iphone,Ipad and Mac Book Air.But you and I can be sure of this..More people will recognize Apple and it's product..This will eventually lead to increase in sales of Apple product itself..Another thing that I do hope is that anyone who succeeded him will have to make sure that Apple will still be the dominant force in electronic appliance or face the gallows of DESPAIR....

END

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers