logo
ACiDMETALFM RADIOPLAYER

To listen you must install Flash Player. Visit Draftlight Networks for more info.

Left Out By Rushing

     
        Hello dear friends all..I have to say this,is this thing about the current situation.I have this feeling of dread and fear..I just struggling in here actually,I have lots to do,our assignment,midterm then final..All this is just around the corner.Actually all this rushing schedule had caught me by surprise. If only the schedule were according to plan,than there way be less pressure..But now,just look. We've just finished our two most challenging paper on this semester and we didn't come prepared..Now just how will the mark turned up to be? If only this mid break were not advanced but now its no use..tomorrow is mid-break already.It may be a relief but the after break there gonna be a lot of covering of chapter to be done..But sincerely, I haven't done my best here..I just feel that i'm degrading myself..But some problem also arise to me when it is a about assignment. It about people who just too selfish and ego to other people..When we need to ask for help and all they do is diverting task to other people..When people just don't realize about their own ego and want be the best for all oneself..How shit that person are..I wish to crack open a skull and throw brain inside and feed it to the dog...Been 1 year and now the true feather has shown..Huh, not gonna be the same anymore..ADIOS

END

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers